Re: Review of Use-Case Document

Hello Harry,

I am still working on getting access to the document on the W3C site.
I am no longer touching the one on my site since I don't want to end-up
with two branches.
I have tried Amaya, Winie, Web Folders and Web Commander they all failed
either at authentication or save time.
I wonder if it is normal that the file be marked as locally modified:
http://jigedit.w3.org/fgandon/WWW/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc43/CVS

Fabien

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
 and I'm not sure about the former."