Re: RDF Microformat Suite and Validation issues (wiki usage)

On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 05:49 +0100, Harry Halpin wrote:
[...]
> First, here's my informal list. Please e-mail me and the list with
> corrections and things that have been left out, or simply visit the wiki
> [1] in order to edit directly, and I'll check the wiki before our next
> meeting.

> [1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/grddlmicromodels

There I see...

"it's mostly for use by the W3C GRDDL WG to figure out exactly what
subset of the microformats listed on the micromodels page we wish to
actually make a test suite for if possible, and we'll probably be
updating this one with experimental XSLT and ontologies more frequently
than the previous page."

As I said earlier, I'd rather _not_ use the wiki for WG-specific
purposes. See
  http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WalledGarden

Rather that making a copy of http://esw.w3.org/topic/MicroModels
and editing it, let's just edit http://esw.w3.org/topic/MicroModels .
Move the most interesting ones to the top, or put a star by them
or something.