Re: Initial draft for the GRDDL Scenario gallery (W3C tech reports use case)

I read over the latest version of the document. Great work everyone!! I do
think we need to get the number of use cases down to 4 or 5 for our
official scenario gallery for our first deliverable. So - again - for our
meeting let's think of the use cases that we really, really want to
concentrate on.

Second, there were two specific use cases mentioned in the charter [1]
that we need to focus on as well:

1) with XML Schemas

2) with popular XHTML dialects such as the Dublin Core XHTML profile and
microformats such as hCalendar and hCard as well as newer work  such as
RDFa and Embedded RDF.

I see we're covering 2) to a lartge extent spread out over several use
cases but we're not covering 1). The only vaguely related work I can
think of is Henry Thompson at data-binding work he did with XML Schema
that he later extended to RDF (albeit this was quite a while ago, before
RDF's standardization) [2]. Henry's main interest was how to bind RDF to
XML Schema via using the PSVI and nothing but XSLT.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/grddl-charter.html
[2] http://www.idealliance.org/papers/xml2001/papers/html/06-03-04.html

--
 				--harry