Re: minor comments

Hi Sven,

Thanks for your comments. Any changes I mention are being made to the
editor's draft at:

   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/primer

On 06/10/2006 08:23, Sven.Hartrumpf@FernUni-Hagen.de wrote:
> Köln, Germany: Contains unreadable characters in print out
>  (probably the ö).
>  And Köln (instead of Cologne) is inconsistent with "Rome"
>  (which should be Roma then).

I have changed this to Cologne. I agree that we should be consistent in
the use of the names. I felt though, since the example is supposed to
represent a real person's schedule and this person is using English to
write the descriptions then the place names should also be Anglicised.

> Normalized dates should better be uniform:
> 2006-12-1 -> 2006-12-01
> 2006-12-5 -> 2006-12-05
> 2007-01-6 -> 2007-01-06
> 2007-01-8 -> 2007-01-08

I've changed these as you suggest.

> "Stephen" -> "Stephan"
>
> "collegue" -> "colleague"
>
> "can run queries can be run" -> "can run queries"
>
> "Authors'draft" -> "Authors' draft"

All corrected in the editor's draft.

> Dates in References: should follow ISO (not: 2006/08/30 and 2006/03/09).
> The granularity of seconds might look too technical.
>
> And should not the "References" section be generated (e.g. with W3C
> techniques :-) ) that avoid inconsistencies (like the use of "and" in
> editor or author lists and initials)?

Yes, absolutely. I plan to revise and tidy up the references section for
the next draft.

> Greetings
> Sven

Ian