Re: GraphQL-RDF implementation, schema generation and common ground

Hi Jem,

> So, I think perhaps a standard driven just by Ontotext, would be.. less valuable.

I wouldn’t be considered about that at this stage.
I see several other companies listed among the CG participants [1].
In any case, a call should further clarify interest among other vendors.

[1] https://www.w3.org/community/graphql-rdf/participants

Kind regards,
Ruben Taelman