Re: GraphQL-RDF implementation, schema generation and common ground

> Sounds, good. How does one usually organise, such a call?

I would suggest setting up a Doodle to determine a timeslot that works for most people.
But I’m open to alternatives!

For setting up the call, we should be able to request a one-time or recurring WebEx meeting via this:
https://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/TeleconferenceHowTo.htm

Kind regards,
Ruben Taelman