Re: Debugging WebGPU in Safari

I'll let any Apple engineers on this list chime in with more detailed
debugging steps, but it should be noted that Apple's implementation of
WebGPU is a work in progress. As such content that works correctly in
Chrome may not work in Safari yet (same goes for Firefox, though their
implementation is a bit further along as far as I can tell.) You can
generally expect that both Safari and Firefox will trend towards the
behavior you currently see in Chrome, with Chrome making some minor fixes
as implementation or spec issues come up, and eventually everyone will be
broadly compatible.

In the meantime, if you find bugs or missing features in *any* of the
browsers feel free to file them with the respective bug trackers!
--Brandon