Re: Online WGSL editor

Thanks for sharing, it looks great!

A couple comments if you don't mind:

   - You could add a key for Chromium's WebGPU Origin Trial
   <https://web.dev/gpu/> so that most people using Chromium can visit your
   site and have WebGPU working.
   - When there is an error, the lines with errors get highlights but we
   don't get the error message from the compiler?

I've personally been writing a bunch of WGSL lately and we're missing a
good code editor at the moment. I keep re-running my program just to find
that I missed a "u" suffix on some literal or another small error. Having
realtime compilation checks like in your sandbox (maybe without the
"compile" button) would make the experience much better!

Corentin