Re: Some Feature requests.

Just want to jump in and say that, in our experience, for GPU compute even
more so than graphics, the optimal code can be wildly different on
different GPU chipsets/architectures, and it's even more important that
apps reach peak performance. We should expect that frameworks (like
TensorFlow.js) will need to know which of several architecture-specific
hand-tuned implementations of each performance-critical operation (like
matmul or conv2d) to choose from for best performance.

This doesn't necessarily preclude us from hiding this information behind
some user action (like a permission prompt, or PWA installed app), but
sites that can't get that permission may resort to brute force tests as
mentioned by others.