Re: draft execution environment for WebGPU, including WebGPU env spec for SPIR-V

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:05:10 -0800
Cc: public-gpu <public-gpu@w3.org>
To: David Neto <dneto@google.com>

This document describes what security properties are desired In the "General WebGPU Environment” section, which is great. But it doesn’t appear to describe how a SPIR-V dialect can achieve these properties in the "WebGPU Execution Environment Specification for SPIR-V”, not even as TBDs as far as I can tell.

Is it it intentional that how to achieve security is unspecified?

Regards,
Maciej