Re: glTF and Javascript

From: Kai Ninomiya <kainino@google.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 14:00:39 -0800
To: iam here <iamhereintheworld@gmail.com>
public-gpu -> bcc

This group is for WebGPU, a future standard successor to WebGL. For glTF,
maybe try https://gitter.im/KhronosGroup/glTF?

glTF is just a format for storing model data. An application that uses glTF
to load models can then do whatever it wants, in the process of putting it
on the screen - including modifying or animating the model. glTF also has
support for storing animation data.