Re: Links to NXT repos

Hi Corentin,

Thanks for the links!
I saw those but was confused that the standalone seen last update in August
(later found the experimental branch updated in Sept -
https://github.com/google/nxt-standalone/network).

For completeness, here are the upstream links for our prototype:

   - https://github.com/gfx-rs/gfx - graphics abstraction library
   - https://github.com/kvark/webgpu-servo - Servo prototype based on
   gfx-rs, running on Vulkan, DX12, and Metal

Regards,
Dzmitry