Re: Best Practices editors: to-do list & timelines - For tomorrow's meeting

Thanks Ghis!
Also thanks Richard for the input for issue 6.

I have to send regrets for today's telecon, still on travel ....

As Ghis said, I think we only miss some links to the glossary, but the
group can review it today.
Bernadette what do you think?
Boris