From: John Erickson <erickj4@rpi.edu>
Date: Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Subject: WHOI DCAT Implementation Statement (DRAFT)
To: "Maali, Fadi" <fadi.maali@deri.org>, Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>,
Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>

Hi Fadi/Phil/Sandro:

Attached is a draft implementation statement from WHOI. Is this the
level of granularity we're looking for? It is quite detailed...

If we are happy with it, please verify our next steps. I believe it is
to paste or upload the statement to the W3C site and link-to from our
PR statement...

Thanks!

John

--