Re: Best Practices editors: to-do list & timelines - For tomorrow's meeting

Thanks, Bernadette!  I appreciate the update, and thanks to all three of you (that's Ghislain and Boris too!) for all your hard work.

You still have a section in tomorrow's agenda.  [6]  This email covers your first bullet point, so…  It's your time;  if there's anything specific you'd rather the group discuss or help you on, feel free to edit the agenda accordingly!

Speak tomorrow,

   Hadley

Hadley Beeman
Co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group

[6]  http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon201311121