RE: DCAT Last Call issues: additional rules for skos:Concept

Richard,

>From your response I understand that skos:Concepts that are not a member
in a skos:ConceptScheme are not allowed as objects of dcat:theme.
Correct?

What is the reason behind that requirement?

Are there any additional rules? For example: must all ConceptSchemes
referred to in the datasets in a catalog be asserted in
dcat:themeTaxonomy on the catalog? Or are those consistency rules left
to the implementer?

Makx Dekkers
makx@makxdekkers.com
+34 639 26 11 46