Re: DCAT Last Call issues: range of dct:language

John, all,

I personally find it more confusing to see dct:language listed with a
range that is different from what I am familiar with and from what I see
if I follow the link to http://purl.org/dc/terms/language

But that might be a matter of personality and background.

On the other hand, Richard's assertion that:

>> the LoC URIs whose use we recommend are not typed as
>> dct:LinguisticSystem.

is not accurate; LoC URIs (639-1 as well as 639-2 ones) are typed as
madsrdf:Language, which is equivalent to dct:LinguisticSystem:

http://www.loc.gov/standards/mads/rdf/v1.html#Language

Best,
Stasinos