DCAT Last Call issues

From: Makx Dekkers <makx@makxdekkers.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 16:35:11 +0100
To: "Public GLD WG" <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

As we are starting work on  the development of a DCAT application
profile for data portals in Europe (see:
http://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/dcat_application_profile/description),
I have thoroughly read the Last Call Working Draft of  DCAT. In doing
so, I came across a number of issues that I'd like to have some
clarifications on. My apologies for not having raised them earlier, but
I did not really saw those issues until I started drafting a first
proposal for the profile.

I will raise the issues as comments in the Last Call and send them to
the list as separate messages.

Makx.

Makx Dekkers

 <mailto:makx@makxdekkers.com> makx@makxdekkers.com