Re: Draft message text for asking for help reviewing our deliverables

Cheers, Dave!

As agreed in our meeting, I've just sent messages to:

public-vocabs@w3.org
public-lod@w3.org
semantic-web@w3.org
lod2@lists.okfn.org
euopendata@lists.okfn.org
mydata-open-data@lists.okfn.org
okfn-nl@lists.okfn.org
school-of-data@lists.okfn.org

   -H

Hadley Beeman
Co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group