Re: [DCAT] extra telco on Friday 10:00 AM (GMT)

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 16:24:20 +0000
To: Fadi Maali <fadi.maali@deri.org>
CC: "public-gld-wg@w3.org" <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

Yes, please meet on the usual #gld channel but the conference code will
be DIFFERENT. That's because I need to ask Zakim for an ad hoc slot and
it assigns a conference code there and then.

Please just make sure you're on #gld at the start of the meeting and all
will be clear :-)

Sorry I can't be on tomorrow's call but I will be on the DCAT call.

Cheers

Phil.

--

Phil Archer