Re: [QB] Last Call document draft

From: Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 16:31:16 +0000
To: Government Linked Data Working Group <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
On 05/03/13 14:28, Dave Reynolds wrote:

> I have one more task before putting down the edit token, which is to
> find a way to have a "Contributors" section to list Jeni, rather than
> leave here in the Acknowledgements.

Done, or rather hacked.

I couldn't see how to do this neatly short of forking respec3 - which is
more learning curve and more work than I can take on.

So I have hacked this by including a javascript patch file which
subscribes to the respec "end-all" (end of processing) notification and
then directly modifies the DOM. This is easy, seems to work and the
saving of a static DOM image will hide the process by which this was
achieved.

Dave

P.S. I'm assuming a Contributor(s) section is allowed by pubrules since
some of the OWL recommendations have such a section.