Re: Collecting Best Practise Process for GLD - the 10 steps to GLD / LOD

Very interesting question. I think the best practices w3c published are very good. I'd emphasize the modeling aspect and the use of standard vocabularies ... Butor just for the publishing of the statements ( predicates) but Alison for the model....The data that is to be linked should  needs to share some aspect of their mostly, and those should have the same Uris... Pre-planning around harmonized models should help.... Otherwise you will have LOD data sets that are silos, not sharing common subjects or objects- even if they share common predicates....

Denise with help from my iPhone