Re: minutes / actions from today

I have put updated versions of RegOrg and ADMS in place at

http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/NOTE-vocab-adms-20130723/
http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/NOTE-vocab-regorg-20130723/

I have also been through Benedikt's message to me from last month and
taken some action regarding Americanising, sorry, Americanizing, the
spelling etc. I have recorded my happiness with the doc as it now is.

I have *not*, however, put it through Pub Rules and installed it in TR
space.

HTH

Phil.

--