Re: DCAT and date

Hi Makx,

Yes it is valid to use xdd:dateTime and any other possible date/time formats defined by XSD.

See the DCAT description at the working draft  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/dcat/index.html#Property:catalog_release_date :
range: rdfs:Literal encoded using the relevant ISO 8601 Date and Time compliant string and typed using the appropriate XML Schema datatype [XMLSCHEMA-2]

Best regards,
Fadi
Fadi Maali
PhD student @ DERI
Irish Research Council Embark Scholarship holder
http://www.deri.ie/users/fadi-maali