Re: An additional telco focusing on DCAT?

Can I suggest you set up a Doodle poll for possible times please Fadi?
It takes a couple of days to set up a Zakim bridge slot (it's a manual
process) so I'd suggest that the earliest it could be is Wednesday.
Given that Thursday is out, Friday is probably the most likely.

I'm in the US next week with very limited availability but that's not a
reason not to try and make progress.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer