Re: namespace documents -- vocabspec 0.0.2

Sandro, your test pages e.g. for DCAT
<http://www.w3.org/2013/vocabspec/examples/dcat.html> look great and
are clear and understandable.

The only design consideration might be an optional "expanded" view
that expands all the "property" views with one click. Perhaps the
"print view" could expand these automagically?

Thanks!

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Director, Web Science Operations