Re: Naive question on DCAT versioning

Dear all,

OK, I'm glad the issue is being picked up. And have to apologize for the extra work this potentially implies...
Unfortunately I do not have the bandwidth to be involved in every coming design or documentation discussion. But I'll be ready to read anything you end up with, and would like some feedback on!

Cheers,

Antoine

---
Antoine Isaac