Re: Linked Data for Countries (TWC RPI Instance Hub)

Thanks Boris & John, I will include these resources in the SemTech Progress Report on Publication of Gov LD worldwide.

Planning to send the link to this presentation in advance of our THursday call so people can comment before it is delivered the following week.

Cheers,
Bernadette