Re: Please recommend interesting 4-5 star Linked Data Sets

Tope,
Of course, this is excellent and really well laid out too.  Thanks very much.  Will highlight in the upcoming SemTech talk (and send you a link in advance).

Thank you, Christopher Gutteridge, Dave Challis and Nigel for this excellent source of 5 star Linked Data goodness.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers,
Bernadette Hyland