RE: ADMS call tomorrow, RADion proposal (potentially affects DCAT)

Hi Phil,

Thanks for bringing this up. Gofran and me will attend tomorrow call.

I find the idea of defining RADion very useful. Linking DCAT and ADMS
together is helpful especially that they are very much related yet there
is no clear containment relation (subclassing one from the other is not
possible).
I had a look at the schemas you sent and they look fine to me.

IMHO, I think defining DCAT classes as subclasses of RADion is something
that we (the GLD WG) can discuss later once the status of RADion is
clearer.

Regards,
Fadi

DCAT)