Re: [GLD] BP doc-->>Glossary part

Hi Ghislain,
NB: I'm replying to your msg via the public GLD WG list in case others have some input to contribute.

A couple other thoughts I had:

1) Do you have the time to link each of the terms so a table of contents at the top of the page is generated?  This is an editorial role and I think would be very useful so we can link to terms from the Web, including all our GLD WG deliverables.

If you can take this action item, I'd be very grateful, just let me know.

2) What do you think about just naming this the "Linked Data Glossary" since one doesn't exist and the terms aren't really gov't specific IMO.  They are general LD terms.

Thanks for your consideration.

Cheers,
Bernadette