Re: Please consider some additional ISA Programme vocabularies

Thanks for this post, Bernadette!

We have already been looking at the ISA's Core Business Vocabulary
<http://bit.ly/AlvH1Z> (#3 on your list) in relation to our OrgPedia
work and it is excellent. It fills a void that otherwise must be
filled by OWL-izing crusty UML diagrams from EDM
<http://bit.ly/x5Il6A> or by doing ad hoc models. Plus, it has the
advantage of proceeding in the open, which is essential for our
purposes.

My "only" concern is what introducing these does to our current
process. Since our work is about recommending best practices ("take a
look at these vocabularies") this shouldn't be a problem...

John

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Director, Web Science Operations