Re: W3C GLD-WG Thur 02-Feb-2012 Agenda

George, All,

> Chair: George, Scribe: TBD, Alternate: TBD

I volunteer to scribe; updated the Wiki page.

> ·         PROPOSAL: The GLD WG decides to publish 'Terms for
> describing people' in the first batch of FPWD by end of Feb 2012,
> see wiki page [6] (with links to ED and Product tracker). Related
> People issues discussion.

Excellent, thanks!

Can I ask people please to have a look at the current ED [1]? This
document now contains the full suggested structure/section headings
and here's the idea behind it: as there as maaaaaany candidates for
describing people and their relations, let's first look at real-world
use cases, then derive (common) requirements from the UC and then
define what is in scope, based on the common reqs. Based on this we
then can normatively say what vocabs to use and how ... makes sense?
Nothing set in stone, one step at a time. For FPWD I'd consider the
current content already as sufficient (unless chairs/staff contact
tells me otherwise; but will improve it, still).

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/people/index.html
--