Re: ISSUE-23: How to relate a person to a building/room? [People]

Stasinos,

Thanks, again for your thoughtful review and input, very  much
appreciated!

> Unless I am mistaken about why we need to model rooms and buildings
> and there is a requirement that I have missed somewhere. Hence my
> original question about what the intended usage is.

OK, let's step back one step. One important part which is currently
missing from the ED is the 'Use Cases and Requirements' section. Once
this is in place, I think, we should, based on the derived
requirements necessary to cover the UC, decide what is in and what is
out of scope.

I'd propose to postpone the current discussion around this topic until
we've reached consensus about the exact scope of the spec.

Tracker, this is relevant for ISSUE-18 ...

Cheers,
	Michael
--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow