Re: First ED of 'Terms for describing people' deliverable

Chairs, All,

Update: the ED of the 'Terms for describing people' [1] is coming
along nicely. As you might have noticed, there was some Tracker-
related traffic on this list in the past days as I've raised a number
of issues [2] for this (new) product.

I'd like to ask the chairs to put an item regarding this deliverable
on the agenda of the upcoming GLD meeting along with the following
proposal:

[[
PROPOSAL: The GLD WG decides to publish 'Terms for describing people'
in the first batch of FPWD by end of Feb 2012.
]]

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/people/index.html