RE: W3C GLD WG Thur 5-Jan-2012

Further apologies from me for this afternoon - important last minute
deadline to meet.

John

London,
> 16:00-17:00 Paris).   Please see the GLD main wiki page [1] for
meeting
> call-in info and agenda page [2].
> >
> > Chair: Bernadette Hyland
> > Scribe: John Sheridan
> > Alternate: Michael Pendleton
> >
> > Please familiarize yourself with "Scribe 101"  [3] if you haven't
> scribed before or in a long time.  Thanks.
> >
> > Preparation for the WG Call --  Please help make our hour productive
by
> reviewing the Agenda and each of the three "Summary" pages in advance.
> Please review the 2F2F agenda for discussion during Thursday's call.
> >
> > Housekeeping/Admin:
> >
> > * We need to update the Scribes [4] page.  Please add yourself or
you'll
> be automatically added.
> > * If you know you'll be away, please update Regrets [5] page
(especially
> if you're designated as a scribe for some meeting).
> > * Participants that have recently joined the GLD WG, we encourage
you to
> add your contact details so people can connect with you [6].
> >
> > Looking forward to speaking with you all Thursday!
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Bernadette, George&  Sandro
> >
> > [1] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld
> > [2] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20120105
> > [3] http://www.w3.org/2008/04/scribe.html
> > [4] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Scribes
> > [5] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Regrets
> > [6] http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=47663
> >

> --
>

> Phil Archer
> W3C eGovernment
> http://www.w3.org/egov/
>
> http://philarcher.org
> +44 (0)7887 767755
> @philarcher1

This email is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person.

Unless stated otherwise, the contents of this email are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of Ordnance Survey. Nor can any contract be formed on Ordnance Survey's behalf via email. We reserve the right to monitor emails and attachments without prior notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ordnance Survey
Adanac Drive
Southampton SO16 0AS