Re: a "long period" for Stability

Oh how delicious that you should ask this as part of a thread about long
term stability, Ghislain.

semic.eu is a classic case of a public sector project Web site, launched
with all due fanfare... that is no longer available. I don't know when
it was first published but it wasn't long ago (2 - 4 years I think). All
the content has been moved to the new super-shiny Joinup platform,
(http://joinup.ec.europa.eu) with not a 301 redirect in sight of course.

I will (manually) update the wiki page...

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
W3C eGovernment