Re: Take #2 - W3C GLD-WG Thur 12-Apr-2012

My regrets for today's call.

I'm hoping soon to be able to offer a review of the various vocabularies
and how they fit together. I bought a big (A2) pad of paper to help me
sketch things out and already it's interesting to see how people
subclass this and assert equivalent property for that - makes for a
messy diagram (and one or two logical inconsistencies ;-)). My aim is to
produce an SVG diagram where you can switch different vocabularies on
and off (so it's also an 'isn't about time you learned at least basic
SVG then" project).

There, I've said it in public now so I'd better make it happen!

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
W3C eGovernment