Fwd: Please enter your details in the W3C Community Directory

Hi all,
Thanks to all 17 of you who entered details in the Community Directory.  You just have click on the "Directory" button on the top of the vertical nav bar to get started, "Create new Organization" and then "Add project or deployment" (look on right hand side).  Any questions, please ping me.  Login details below in prev msg.

Congrats to the Spaniards who lead in figuring out the UI (which is admittedly far from perfect).  They entered 6 organizations based in Spain with 10 deployments, followed by 2 US based organizations with 2 deployments.  I suspect DERI has done a project or two ;-)

To those of you haven't entered, please do so.  Those who did, please double check your details (I did a bit of code refactoring).  I'm going to be demo'ing this at the Open Government Data Conference in Warsaw next week.  It would be nice to have a few more members listed.

NB: In due course, we'll open it more broadly, but only after WG 'blesses' it & we know we have some refactoring yet to do.

Attached is a screenshot of the stats.  It would be nice to see some EU deployments which we know are many.

Have a great weekend all.

Cheers,
Bernadette

Begin forwarded message: