Re: Suggestion regarding the standard vocabularies task force - Metadata just for describing public-gov vocabularies

> On this topic, I would encourage people to take at look at the VoaF

+1 to VOAF ... I'd like to ask the chairs to consider inviting one of
the Mondeca guys (Bernard Vatant or Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche) to join
one of our upcoming telecons and quickly report on their lessons
learned so far.

Cheers,
	Michael
--