Re: Government Linked Data Working Group Minutes of 21 July 2011 (preliminary)

On Thu, 2011-07-21 at 15:04 -0700, Dean Allemang wrote:
> Maybe I don't understand the process; I did a bunch of clean-up edits,
> wrote a description of my edits, and saved the text.  I didn't see the
> changes on the page.  Maybe there is another approval pass that has to
> happen?  I should have saved the cleaned-up version locally, I guess.

It looks to me like the cleanup happened.

If you were doing the steps below (or otherwise following
http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/manual.html) then you should at
least have gotten an error message, rather than the changes just not
showing up.

... unless maybe it was an HTTP caching problem.

    -- Sandro