Re: GLD-WG Telecon tomorrow

Thomas, Bernadette, All,

Concerning the 'Best Practices for Publishing Linked Data'
deliverable, I've now initiated the Mercurial (hg) - thanks Sandro! -
with a directory [1] and have put a very first, rough ED there [2].

If the people who are mentioned in the ED, that is, who have
volunteered to contribute, please check if they are OK with their
sections, we can start working on it.

As Editor, I appreciate input via our Wiki [3], via email (this list,
not private, pls ;) as well as direct commits, in case you are
familiar with hg and the W3C Specification Writing Tool [4] we're using.

Cheers,
	Michael

[1]  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/file/058c5a66b773/bp
[2] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/058c5a66b773/bp/index.html