Re: GLD Teleconference 2011-08-04 - Minutes

Thanks, Asun. Done.

Almost all of this kind of information (attendees, chair, scribe, etc.)
is generated automatically from the data collected by Zakim when we get
connected to the room. In this case, Zakim only saw Boris in the call,
and we should have input a command to show Zakim you were on the same
phone line. All the information about Zakim is in [1].

Best regards,

Martin

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot

--
Martín Álvarez-Espinar
Fundación CTIC

Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gijón
c/ Ada Byron, 39 Edificio Centros Tecnológicos
33203 Gijón - Asturias - Spain
Tel.: +34 984 29 12 12   Fax: +34 984 39 06 12
http://www.fundacionctic.org - martin.alvarez@fundacionctic.org
Privacy Policy: http://www.fundacionctic.org/privacidad