Re: Some errata, http://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-org/

I have corrected the ontology files (updating the RDF and N3 versions as
well, which seemed to have got out of sync) and added the errata for
holds/heldBy to the errata page.

Since the errata page already had a tabular format I stuck with that
rather than duplicating the style of the Powder example.

Dave