Re: Some errata, http://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-org/

Dave, everyone,

I'm pleased to say that this can be resolved relatively easily.

Fixing the turtle file is easy - it can just be 'done' since we're not
deleting a term, restricting its meaning etc.

Fixing the Rec is harder since that doc cannot be edited so the
mechanism for this kind of thing is to record an erratum, in this case
at http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Org_Errata which is linked from the
(frozen) document.

Dave - are you happy to take care of this please? An error for which I
am entirely responsible might provide a useful template for what's required:

http://www.w3.org/2007/powder/powder-errata#describedby

And when you edit the .ttl file, please be sure to update your copy from
CVS as I've added the Italian since you last touched it.

Thanks again Kārlis. It's worth recording here that this error came to
light using the ontology visualisation and editing tool OWLGrEd
http://owlgred.lumii.lv/ - I'm looking forward to taking that
conversation/service forward!

Cheers

Phil.