Re: Topic "data linking" is missing the the GLD best practices doc

Thanks Olaf, very helpful and concise feedback.  Thank you very much.

I'm one of the editors & am about to resume edits on the document & will ensure your feedback is addressed.  I'll follow up directly for you to review when that is done to ensure we've been sufficiently comprehensive.

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland, co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group
Charter: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/