AW: How can I declare that the coordinates I publish are only approximations?

From: Svensson, Lars <L.Svensson@dnb.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 13:39:25 +0000
To: John Goodwin <John.Goodwin@ordnancesurvey.co.uk>
Cc: "public-geosemweb@w3.org" <public-geosemweb@w3.org>
John,

> Do you need the machine to know they are approximations or a human? I
> might be simplifying things too much but would it be enough just to mention
> this in a comment on the dataset, or maybe the named graph, that the point
> are only approximate?

Thanks, yes that might be an option. After all, I guess that the machines don't really care if the point is approximate or not, but it might be of interest to a human to understand why she was presented with a map that doesn't _really_ match the query.

/Lars

***Lesen. Hören. Wissen. Deutsche Nationalbibliothek***
***Reading. Listening. Understanding. German National Library***

--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek / Informationstechnik

l.svensson@dnb.de