How can I declare that the coordinates I publish are only approximations?

From: Svensson, Lars <L.Svensson@dnb.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:16:45 +0000
To: "public-geosemweb@w3.org" <public-geosemweb@w3.org>
All,

A few months ago I asked for advice on how to represent coordinates for maps and got very valuable insights. Now I have a related question: When libraries and archives digitise historic maps they also create metadata for them, including a best-effort attempt to determine the map's geographic coverage. It goes without saying that the determined coordinates are mere approximations. When we publish that data in RDF, is there a way to express in geosparql (or WKT) that the specified coordinates are only approximations? I looked in the geosparql vocabulary and WKT but could not find any information.

Thanks in advance,

Lars