A Survey for Geospatial Data Users [via Geospatial Semantic Web Community Group]

From: Jon Jay Le Grange <jonjay.legrange@ontos.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 07:01:25 +0000
To: public-geosemweb@w3.org
Many different applications we deal with on a daily basis have some kind of
geographic dimension. This geospatial information is normally required for
decision making at different levels. However, this information is dispersed
among a multiplicity of sources. At GeoKnow we aim to make information seeking
easier by allowing exploration, editing and interlinking of heterogeneous
information [...]

This post sent on Geospatial Semantic Web Community Group

'A Survey for Geospatial Data Users'

http://www.w3.org/community/geosemweb/2013/03/28/a-survey-for-geospatial-data-users/

Learn more about the Geospatial Semantic Web Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/geosemweb