Re: geosemweb efforts well coordinated?

Hi,
I added the following information:
* Pointers for the data models and query languages GeoSPARQL,
stRDF/stSPARQL [1]
* A short description of the EU FP7 project TELEIOS [2] that deals with
geospatial linked data in the area of remote sensing.
* Pointers to geospatial linked data that our group has published (Greek
Administrative Geography, CORINE Land Use/Land Cover for Greece, Coastline
of Greece) [3]
* Added and populated a section for geospatial RDF stores
* Added and populated a section for benchmarks/comparative performance
evaluations of geospatial RDF stores [4].

Best,
Kostis

[1] http://www.strabon.di.uoa.gr/publications
[2] http://www.earthobservatory.eu
[3] http://www.linkedopendata.gr
[4] http://geographica.di.uoa.gr

Kostis E. Kyzirakos, PEng
National & Kapodistrian University of Athens
Department of Informatics & Telecommunications
Management of Data & Information Knowledge Group
Panepistimioupolis, Ilissia
GR-15784 Athens, Greece
Tel: +30.210.727.5159
Fax: +30.210.727.5214